Introduction behind the name...

Saturday, July 27, 2013

First of all my professional background is Architecture, I love architecture and the opportunities it can create for communities and individuals. I graduated in May with a Bachelors of Architecture and currently work for a small firm. Since, I'm not spending every waking moment at school, I need a hobby. Since May, my boyfriend bought a new home and I've been designing the interior and its been incredible! I work on so many different projects a day, I quickly loose track of time! I love the DIY blogs on Pinterest, but then again who doesn't?!

This is a simple stool makeover from a couple of garage sale stools and who doesn't love garage sale finds, right! The biggest discovery here, is to use a small, very nice brush and sand sand sand. The paint is pretty thick, and they key is let it dry at least 6 hours before the second coat because red pigments can have streaks if its not completely dry before you put the second coat on.

Before

 I used Painters Touch Rustoleum. I really like this product because its smooth and fast drying. If its not the perfect red, the Home Depot Paint department can change that.
After

You Might Also Like

0 comments